I am proud to share with you how we are celebrating Pride Month this June. Pride Month is an annual celebration of the many contributions made by the LGBTQ+ community to history, society and cultures worldwide. It also commemorates the Stonewall Riots of June 1969, a series of protests for gay liberation that sparked the modern gay rights movement.
At NodeSpace Technologies, we value diversity, inclusion and respect for all people, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We believe that everyone deserves to be themselves and to be treated with dignity and fairness. That’s why we have created a safe and supportive work environment for our LGBTQ+ employees and allies, where they can thrive and grow professionally and personally.
Some of the initiatives that we have implemented to celebrate Pride Month and support our LGBTQ+ community include:
- Hosting a series of webinars and workshops on topics such as LGBTQ+ history, culture, health and wellness, allyship and advocacy.
- Organizing a virtual pride parade where employees can showcase their creativity and pride through videos, photos and messages.
- Donating to local and national LGBTQ+ organizations that provide essential services and resources to the community.
- Making available an employee resource group (ERG) for LGBTQ+ employees and allies, where they can network, mentor and support each other.
- Updating our policies and practices to ensure that they are inclusive and equitable for all employees, such as pronoun options and health benefits.
We are proud of our LGBTQ+ employees and allies for their courage, resilience and achievements. We are committed to creating a culture of belonging and empowerment for everyone at our company. We hope that you will join us in celebrating Pride Month and honoring the LGBTQ+ community.
We invite you to “code with pride” this month and all year.